Automatically turns off Bluetooth when a device disconnects.
This application saves your battery life. If you forget to turn off the Bluetooth, it will do it for you.
- Enable Bluetooth control: enables the application to turn off the Bluetooth adapter
- Bluetooth: manually turns On or Off Bluetooth adapter
- Device connection status: displays list of configured devices and their status (connected or not)
- Devices: list of devices that can disconnect Bluetooth
- Timeout: delay time (seconds) before disconnecting Bluetooth. If a device reconnects Bluetooth will not be turned off.
- Vibrate on disconnect: vibrate when application turns off the Bluetooth
- Turn off when idle: turns off Bluetooth when no activity is detected
- Idle time: time to wait since last activity was detected
Bluetooth Auto Off is a free software application from the System Maintenance subcategory, part of the System Utilities category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2012-01-17. The program can be installed on Android.
Bluetooth Auto Off (version 1.3.5) is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 127 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.